“Disappointed,this used to be my favorite Thai restaurant.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Apollo Beach Fl
“Disappointed,this used to be my favorite Thai restaurant.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Disappointed,this used to be my favorite Thai restaurant in St Pete. When there last week we had to listen to a child scream for most of our meal. No one did a thing to quite the child, the parent ignored the child for their whole meal.
Next we ordered their special Chrispy Duck and asked for sauce on the side, the sauce ended up poured all over the meal. Waitress took it back and we waited. When the meal was brought back the Duck was so over cooked it was completely hard and unetiable. Waitress took that dish of of our bill. We left there wishing we had never come.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
St. Petersburg, Fl.
“Consistently Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

By far my most favorite thai restaurant in St. Pete. Staff is always friendly and the food is always fresh and delicious.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I ate dinner at this restaurant with a group of nine and the staff was really patient and friendly and didn't balk at doing separate checks. I had the spicy Thai basil noodles, which were really good. I

Visited May 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

First Thai experience since moving to St. Pete. Very good! Service was very good; very friendly. Food was yummy and I'll go back for sure.

Visited November 2012
Milton Keynes
“Tasty Thai Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I have eaten here a few times before and I really like the food. I have tried a couple of the Thai curries (the green and the red) and the Pad Thai is amazing. My only gripe about the place is that the curries are served with a miniscule portion of rice and if you ask for extra they charge $2.00 for it. There is a place up the road from here that will let you have more rice and not charge for it and the food is just as good.

Love the spring rolls and the dipping sauce.

I have also ordered takeout from this place and loved all the dishes I've tried.
Yummy!