“As good as any of the best NYC” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children, Romance
Dining options: Late Night, Dessert
“As good as any of the best NYC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stopped by here after a tour of the Dali Museum (Awesome place). The Gelato is amazing. I'm not sure how anyone can rate this place less than 4 stars. Will definitely come again.

Santa Fe, NM
“Best gelato selection ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have always come here for gelato on our visits to St. Petersburg. Love the wide selection and that you can have multiple tastes before deciding.

Visited May 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Very good Gelatos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

This place is very well located. Close to museums and marinas. A huge selection of Gelatos.

If you like Gelato, this is a very good place to stop by, eat something delicious and take a pause.

Visited June 2014
Springfield
“Gelato”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I love gelato and we usually stop here if we are I town. I can't understand why this is rated #1 restaurant when it's only dessert and coffee. Sure it is good but it's a chain!
Anyway, I am writing a review today because I don't think we had very good service. There were four of us and I had ordered for my niece and nephew, then the server sees someone she knows and she goes over to the side of the counter and talks to them a moment. There wasn't anyone else in line, she could've finished our order then Talked to her friend. I thought it was rude and wished I had got her name. There were other employees in the back area as well.
The tables inside were dirty and sticky and needed attention.
The gelato was great as always but next time, I will probably check out a different place for a frozen treat.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wish I lived nearer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Better yet, wish I lived in an apartment above this gelato shop! Everyone eating gelato, in shop, seemed to have the same impression. Stunningly delicious.

• Visited June 2014