“Very good Gelatos” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert, Late Night
Montreal, Canada
“Very good Gelatos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

This place is very well located. Close to museums and marinas. A huge selection of Gelatos.

If you like Gelato, this is a very good place to stop by, eat something delicious and take a pause.

Visited June 2014

Springfield
“Gelato”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I love gelato and we usually stop here if we are I town. I can't understand why this is rated #1 restaurant when it's only dessert and coffee. Sure it is good but it's a chain!
Anyway, I am writing a review today because I don't think we had very good service. There were four of us and I had ordered for my niece and nephew, then the server sees someone she knows and she goes over to the side of the counter and talks to them a moment. There wasn't anyone else in line, she could've finished our order then Talked to her friend. I thought it was rude and wished I had got her name. There were other employees in the back area as well.
The tables inside were dirty and sticky and needed attention.
The gelato was great as always but next time, I will probably check out a different place for a frozen treat.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wish I lived nearer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Better yet, wish I lived in an apartment above this gelato shop! Everyone eating gelato, in shop, seemed to have the same impression. Stunningly delicious.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Only Gelato! (I mean it's fabulous, but...)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Paciugo has been the top rated restaurant in St Pete on Trip Advisor for a long time! But it's only dessert! Gelato and coffee... nothing else. Definitely head there for dessert, but you'll have to go somewhere else for your meal.

Atlanta, Georgia
“As good as the Italians make!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Hands down the BEST gelato I have eaten since our trip to Italy. The pistachio was amazing! Flavor, consistency, and choices make this shop a MUST when in this area of Florida.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere