“Gelato” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Dessert
Springfield
“Gelato”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I love gelato and we usually stop here if we are I town. I can't understand why this is rated #1 restaurant when it's only dessert and coffee. Sure it is good but it's a chain!
Anyway, I am writing a review today because I don't think we had very good service. There were four of us and I had ordered for my niece and nephew, then the server sees someone she knows and she goes over to the side of the counter and talks to them a moment. There wasn't anyone else in line, she could've finished our order then Talked to her friend. I thought it was rude and wished I had got her name. There were other employees in the back area as well.
The tables inside were dirty and sticky and needed attention.
The gelato was great as always but next time, I will probably check out a different place for a frozen treat.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Wish I lived nearer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Better yet, wish I lived in an apartment above this gelato shop! Everyone eating gelato, in shop, seemed to have the same impression. Stunningly delicious.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Only Gelato! (I mean it's fabulous, but...)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Paciugo has been the top rated restaurant in St Pete on Trip Advisor for a long time! But it's only dessert! Gelato and coffee... nothing else. Definitely head there for dessert, but you'll have to go somewhere else for your meal.

Atlanta, Georgia
“As good as the Italians make!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Hands down the BEST gelato I have eaten since our trip to Italy. The pistachio was amazing! Flavor, consistency, and choices make this shop a MUST when in this area of Florida.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, Ontario, Canada
“OMG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We went to this place today because of the reviews on TripAdvisor and my daughter had a hankering for ice cream. Last year we were in Europe for 5 weeks and she got gelato almost every single day so she is a gelato connoisseur. This place was awesome. There were so many flavors to choose from and the staff were very accommodating in giving out samples. Everything looked so good. We got 2 medium gelatos which gave us 8 flavors to pick. We got coconut, extra dark chocolate, chocolate with chocolate chip, wild berry, wedding cake, chocolate crunch swirl (all excellent) and cookies and milk (just OK). The flavors were all intense and the texture smooth and thick. Best gelato we've had in America. Will definitely hit this place many more times in future visits to the area.

Visited June 2014