“SERVICE (-:” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beach Drive Inn Bed and Breakfast

You added Beach Drive Inn Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Beach Drive Inn Bed and Breakfast
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   532 Beach Drive NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701   |
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“SERVICE (-:”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

The Inn is easy to find in St. Petersburg. You can feel the wind off the ocean and also see a little bit of the water. Once you park there are a lot of eateries that are withing walking distance. There are shops of all varieties. If you have a chance, grab lunch at the airport nearby, you can sit and watch planes land and take off all day.

The Inn is very clean and the inn keeper goes beyond for excellent service!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

What a great place to stay. My honey and I stayed at the B&B for a few days and it was everything we could ever ask for. Great location, wine, friendly staff, great breakfast and bikes that we were able to take out (which was free of charge). We stayed in the Key West room which we loved, it had a sun room and a spectacular Jacuzzi bath. The owners were so nice. They knew we were driving from out of state and so they had clean towels and traveling brochures waiting in our room. We are so happy that we found a place that we can come back to each and every year.

Room Tip: Key west is amazing if you are staying a few days and would like that extra side room to put your th...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Spent two nights there this past weekend. It is everything you could hope for in a B and B. Friendly, helpful owners, a competent staff and lots of amenities. Coffee and water are always available and so is wine in the evening (and cookies). The rooms are very nicely decorated and the price is more than fair. The location is steps from the harbor and all the fun spots in downtown St Pete. We walked to everything we wanted to see. I really liked the living room as just a place to sit and relax and read the paper. The breakfasts were well done and plentiful. I give it a big thumbs up.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
suffolk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Last March was our second two week stay with our super hosts Roland Heather and Jana (not forgetting the dogs of the house)
During our visit we celebrated our wedding anniversary and Heather did my wife proud with a lovely bunch of roses The inn is in a superb position for the many resturants on the harbour front and local beach It is so nice to be able to park at the inn and drive to the many beaches of the Gulf Both of our visits we had suite accomodation and was very comfotable and our hosts supplied all our needs. The breakfasts were superb and we were treated to a different menu every day ( 14 ) We have visited many B& B s on our holidays in the USA but this has been the best and we will be returning again in March 2113 at Honda Race time.

• Stayed March 2012
Kissimmee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I didnt give it 5 stars simply because the hot tub is mainly a regular size bath tub with jets. It will only fit 1 person. So dont go thinking its a full size hot tub jacuzzi . TV is also pretty small---about 13"...since we were only there for 2 nights we mostly were out so tv was no big deal. There was hot water issues for a day and half but we were understanding of it and they did fix the issue fairly quick and Roland (the owner) offered for us to use the shower in a different room until it was fixed. Instead we just used that time to go bike riding since they have free bike rentals! We were given a free bottle of wine for the inconvenience as well. Jana, the housekeeper, was great! She can cook a delicious breakfast..and makes the best eggs benedict ever! :) They showed my dog, Broly, lots of love which im sure made him feel great. Everything is walking distance: restaurants, lounges, shops, park, movie theater, and museums. Fort de soto Paw playground beach is only 30 min away and st.pete beach is about 20 min away. We loved that every time we returned back from walking around the town there would be a plate of fresh cookies/snacks and beverages in the lobby. Thats a great touch! We will definitely be back again soon! Thank you for your hospitality. :)

Angelo, Evelyn & Broly :)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

We were delighted to find this little Bed and Breakfast and were WELL taken care of! My last minute decision to stay the night in St Pete was a wonderful mini-vacation! We are from Orlando and needed a place to stay just overnight after the Rays game and concert. I checked TripAdvisor for cheap rates and found an affordable little B&B. I have always wanted to stay in and B&B but they are usually so pricey. This one was affordable and included breakfast and no fees for parking! I called Roland late at night on a Thursday and he was so nice and accommodating. We arrived on Friday evening. The house was beautiful and very clean. We stayed in King room and we loved the decor. Very comfortable bed with lovely bedding. Heather and Roland were wonderful and friendly as was breakfast with Jana the next morning! Delish and very fresh, with healthy options! She even offered some tips for fun things to do in downtown and the surrounding area. For a first time B&B experience we were very impressed as it was well priced, clean, comfortable, very accessible to all the wonders of downtown St. Petersberg. We are looking forward to booking in the fall for a longer weekend getaway!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Safety Harbor, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I was staying one night to attend an event at the Vinoy. I had a choice of two rooms when I checked in. I chose the smaller one being just one person it was all I would need. Room was small but comfortable, exactly as I find in most B&Bs in historic homes. Hostess Heather was great. She accommodated my early arrival when I had to rush by and drop off my car. When I checked in I had to rush back to the Vinoy, but the skies opened up. Heather packed me in her car to keep me dry and drove me the 1000 feet! To accommodate my schedule Heather packed me a light breakfast in the small fridge in the hallway, so I wouldn't miss the meal. The location was great. I had dinner just steps away at a nice restaurant. What's special about staying in a B&B is the cozy rooms AND the personal service. Beach Drive Inn had both!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Been to Beach Drive Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!