“Great dining in a great venue” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 724 restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients
“Great dining in a great venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

We were at a conference on downtown St. Pete and happened in to the Parkshore Grill. We were seated outside on a lovely evening. We enjoyed the salmon and the tuna. It was very reasonably priced....great wine selection. The service was friendly and attentive. We will be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

83% Recommend
“Worst meal ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Last night I had the worst meal ever. First The bread tasted like papier-mâché I got macaroni and cheese that was completely overcooked. It was mushy and burnt. It looked more like rice than macaroni. Even the tomato and mozzarella was subpar. The balsamic reduction was cloyingly sweet. The way it was served was uncomfortable to eat. I was so hungry this was the only thing I ate. I then get a sirloin steak completely raw in the middle. The steak sauce was equally disgusting. I would have preferred a1 over what they called homemade. My friend almost choked to death last week on an equally raw steak. He was too embarrassed to return the steak. The chef here should be absolutely ashamed of his food. My friend did say his salmon was phenomenal. The manager apologized and comped my meal. He also offered me something else. He should have offered me another meal on them.
I have enjoyed lunch there in the past but anyone can make a burger. It is highly unlikely I will ever return

Visited May 2013
st Petersburg, United States
“Great Lunch, OK Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Parkshore Grill certainly offers a very extensive menu and serves excellent food. From experiences I prefer lunch as the scene is more interesting, I found it too dark and dingy lighting outside at night. Very good steaks and a very varied selection of seafood catch your attention. Certainly would recommend lunches but suggest there are better environments to enjoy dinner. If they fix the outside lighting it would alter the ambiance and change the environment for the better.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful way to spend lunch with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

I have only been here once, however if I get the opportunity I will visit again. My friends and I ate lunch outside overlooking the water. The presentation and quality of the food were excellent. It made us forget that the temperature was close to 90. I had the crab avocado salad and it was delicious. My friend enjoyed their meals also. I recommend this restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Newville, Pennsylvania
“A Fantastic Meal on Mothers Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We ate here Mothers Day and had a great meal. I made reservations and they had a buffet instead of the normal menu, we decided to eat outside as it was a beautiful day.

The food was excellent, well worth the price. There were three tables set up inside. One table with appetizers and salads. The shrimp with the cocktail sauce were huge and perfectly prepared. The ceviche was also fantastic. On the main table they had grilled salmon, chicken, steak along with breakfast items and rice and potatoes. They also a desert table. The buffet ended at 3 PM. Service was excellent.

They have a free valet parking service but I found a parking space near the restaurant with time on the meter so it was less expensive than tipping the valet. We will definitely visit again when in the area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere