“Great spot for lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients
Cool, CA
“Great spot for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Street-side seating overlooking the downtown pier/marina on a lovely, calm day in St Pete, is a great way to spend lunchtime in style. The restaurant is perched on a busy corner but the bustle of the auto traffic did not interfere with the quality of the meal. I tried the build-a-burger which allowed for a juicy half-pound burger of ground steak, cooked to perfection at medium rare, with just the toppings I desired. My wife had the grilled Portabella mushroom sandwich, without the red peppers, that was plentiful and delicious. The dinner menu is extensive and upscale. The prices are a bit steep but consistent with resort fine dining.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Akron, Ohio
“Excellent Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We went for dinner and sat on the patio. Our waiter was very attentive, made suggestions and also could describe the different wines to us and how they would pair with our meals. We started with drinks, I had a Cosmopolitan which was made perfectly (very light pink, not full of cranberry juice). The shrimp cocktail was fresh and so were the oysters. I had the king crab legs for dinner and they split the legs and had a little smoky flavor from being put on the grill after being boiled. Overall everyone was happy with their meals (the rest of the party had steaks) and I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Visited May 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Top notch service; tasty eats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

It's such a pleasure to be warmly greeted upon arriving at a restaurant, and to quickly get the notion that your every request will be answered with, "Yes." The outside seating was plentiful; my order of three vegetable side dishes for dinner came beautifully arranged in an entree-type presentation at the same time my fellow diner's thick steak pulled up, perfectly cooked. The wine pours were generous. An unexpected and happy surprise: the server asked if I'd like to taste the wine before ordering. What a treat!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Altos, California
“Best so far”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We have been spending a week in St Petersburg , every night we try a different restaurant on beach ave which is close to the hotel we are staying and so far Parkshore grill is the best.
My carpaccio was nice, not overloaded with stuffs, Wellington was cooked perfectly and the asparagus were great too, my husband's steak was as ordered, fries were okay, not hot enough but it is honestly hard to get fries hot when eating outside, too far from kitchen
Service was good, no problem , I like it when the water is served with a slice of lemon, it is a details but a important one.
Would recommend the place, will go back again

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Four of us went out to eat and we all loved the food and service. I had the beef Wellington and it was delicious. Two in the group had scallops and they loved it. On had the hotpot and said it was ver good. I would go back.

Visited April 2013