“Great food and atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 739 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients
“Great food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Four of us went out to eat and we all loved the food and service. I had the beef Wellington and it was delicious. Two in the group had scallops and they loved it. On had the hotpot and said it was ver good. I would go back.

Visited April 2013

Charlotte
“Expensive but the food was worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I went here with my wife last night. Food and wine were excellent, even for me I could not complain. Will definitely go back here again.

Visited May 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Wonderful Continental Cuisine - Trey Chic!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I love dining outside overlooking the park and lovely downtown marina. Make reservations then let the great valet staff take car the car. Pet friendly outdoor dining. The decor inside is lovely as is the bar area replete with a mini wall fountain.

Visited April 2013
“Great date nite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Went there Saturday night for dinner. Atmosphere was laid back, steaks were excellent, and Brian our waiter did an outstanding job.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Pete Beach
“Not happy diners”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We went to the Parkshore Grill for the first time on a Friday evening and sat inside. We had a crab cake starter which was very tasty. My husband had the wedge with blue cheese and enjoyed it. The main courses were the troublesome part. I think they had been sitting under the heat lamps for a good while before our server delivered them. My Cobia was not hot and dry; the oil of the sauce the fish was sitting in had separated. My $5.00 baked potato, which was huge, was barely cooked. My husbands peppercorn steak was dry and tough, he did order it medium, and the enormous amount of French fries were not even warm and clumped together.

Then, the desert. We ordered the Chocolate bar, which we wanted warm but our server told us it would be a puddle, so we had a desert that needed to be sawed with a knife. I do not want to have to work at eating my desert; if she had just warmed it for a few seconds, I think that would have made it, at least, capable of being eaten without worrying that it would escape our knife and land in a lap.

We looked at each other on the way out and said we wouldn't be back. A pity because it was a lovely place and started out fine but deteriorated to the point of no return.

• Visited April 2013