“Beautiful atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Waterfront Dining Downtown Saint Petersburg
“Beautiful atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

The view was wonderful and the service was great. The food was reasonably priced and the ultimate margaritas were delicious. I plan to come back next year!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

54% Recommend
“Great food, beautiful atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Exactly what I wanted for my Saturday afternoon lunch. I was craving a grouper sandwich and Frescos delivered. Came here with some family from out of town and they too were more than satisfied with their food and loved that they were able to dine on the water. Definitely will be back

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, better view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I recently ate at Frescos for the first time on a lovely Saturday evening and I can honestly say, I'm glad I did. The view here is amazing, located on the marina and the food was excellent. We sat at the outside bar which had a lot of "regulars" who were very nice, along with a funny and attractive bartender. He welcomed us to Fresco's and made our visit very enjoyable. We will be back.

Winter Park, Florida, United States
“Atmosphere & Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We ate dinner outside. Everything was great. Kinda spicy but we love that. We had the wings and spring rolls app. For dinner we had the burger and the pasta carbonara. Coming from a burger lover it was one of the best of my life! Try this place.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Simply amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have lived in St pete for a few years now and have only been to this place once or twice. When my family came to visit this past weekend I decided this would be the perfect place! Beautiful scenery, great service!!! Great food!! The bloody mary's are absolutely amazing. Taylor made a great bloody mary! Would definitely come again!