“Great food, beautiful atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #233 of 768 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Waterfront Dining Downtown Saint Petersburg
“Great food, beautiful atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Exactly what I wanted for my Saturday afternoon lunch. I was craving a grouper sandwich and Frescos delivered. Came here with some family from out of town and they too were more than satisfied with their food and loved that they were able to dine on the water. Definitely will be back

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great food, better view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I recently ate at Frescos for the first time on a lovely Saturday evening and I can honestly say, I'm glad I did. The view here is amazing, located on the marina and the food was excellent. We sat at the outside bar which had a lot of "regulars" who were very nice, along with a funny and attractive bartender. He welcomed us to Fresco's and made our visit very enjoyable. We will be back.

Winter Park, Florida, United States
“Atmosphere & Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We ate dinner outside. Everything was great. Kinda spicy but we love that. We had the wings and spring rolls app. For dinner we had the burger and the pasta carbonara. Coming from a burger lover it was one of the best of my life! Try this place.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Simply amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have lived in St pete for a few years now and have only been to this place once or twice. When my family came to visit this past weekend I decided this would be the perfect place! Beautiful scenery, great service!!! Great food!! The bloody mary's are absolutely amazing. Taylor made a great bloody mary! Would definitely come again!

Bradenton, Florida
“Horrible Service, Bland Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

What a bomb of a lunch. We waited 15 min for a server, she finally appeared from the curtained off back area, we ordered drinks, mine with olives. Ten min later she reappears, has drinks, no
olives, she said they were trying to find some. Ok, we order, we don't see her again for 20 min, it's our food, lousy, cold, no taste...now she's gone again, takes her another 20 min to show up, we finally get our check, give her our cc, takes her another 10mins to process.
Here are the kickers, the entire time the manager was sitting behind us, BSing with friends...we
leave and who do we see standing outside on her cell phone...yep, our server...now we know
where she was. This place is out of control, all the servers who were not invisible were standing around talking, laughing and ignoring their customers. This place has really gone downhill.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere