I stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites at 875 94th Ave North in St. Petersburg and was very pleased with my room, the service, and the breakfast. My pleasant experience began when I walked into the lobby. It was light and airy and very clean.The room was absolutely spotless and the beds were very comfortable. The two desk clerks that I dealt with were both friendly and cheerful, and one made suggestions for places to see while there. Alex checked me out quickly with no fuss whatsoever. The breakfast was more than expected. Besides the usual fruit, cereal and muffins/pastries, they had sausage and eggs, and waffles - all were hot. The breakfast bar attendant refreshed the bar every few minutes. The hotel is in an east location off 275, and while it is a half-hour to the beach, it was inexpensive ($79 per night), safe, and well worth it!
Terry, Harrisburg, NC
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All spacious guest rooms are air conditioned and come equipped with microwaves, coffee makers, refrigerators, flat-screen televisions, pillow-top mattresses, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Some rooms feature sofa sleepers and whirlpool bathtubs. Handicap accessible rooms are available. This is a 100 percent non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Northeast - Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Saint Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Comfort Inn And Suites Saint Petersburg
- Comfort Inn St Petersburg