“Not worth the money” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
ohio
“Not worth the money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2009

Too expensive for good, not great, ice cream. Watch as any add-ons to your treat pile up the extra expense.

St. Louis, Missouri
“Wow, alot of ice cream!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2009

This place has so many options...I think over 60 flavors. I kept simple and just ordered a smal strawberry cone but it turned out to be HUGE...the ice cream on top of the cone was atleast 5 inches tall! It was delicious but I couldn't even lick it down to the cone there was so much. My boyfriend and I spent about $7 here and it was well worth it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Pete Beach, Florida
“High Priced & Indifferent staff”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2009

My kid and I have ice cream on the beach once every couple of days. We ride our bikes to the wide variety of ice cream places along Gulf Blvd all the way to Maddy Beach. We've avoided this place because kids friends have complained about it, but we decided to give it a try three times. The ice cream portions are very small for what you have to pay. I once complained about the tiny amount of ice cream my kid got for what she paid. The guy in the hut just said "thats what you get". This place is usually busy during the evenings with visitors to the area. I am one local that won't be back again. The best deals on ice creams are at Andys at the Don Cesar of all places!

Georgetown
“Good...no, GREAT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2009

We went there one evening expecting to just have a ice cream cone. Well, guess again! You have about 50 or so flavors of ice cream to choose from if you wish. They actually put the flavoring in after you order it. This place cannot be missed.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago
“Must go every trip to St. Pete!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2009

Lines can be long but worth the wait. The small cone is huge - like 3 inches of soft serve on TOP of the cone - ask for a baby cone. Prices (like everything else) high.