The place is like a bad episode of Spring Break girls gone wild. The atmosphere is definitely NOT for couples seeking beach romance and certainly not for families. The rooms were retro & not clean at all- running water in broken shower, somebody else's greasy hair dirt behind toilet- stains on bedspread from ---???
We left. Had a lovely stay down street at the Sirata.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From décor to dining, Postcard Inn is the Great American Escape. Rooms at our boutique St. Pete Beach hotel feature vintage lamps, surf photos, and old school desks and couches, modernized with WiFi and flat screen TVs. Many rooms have pool and ocean views, too. Postcard Inn offers two main drinking and dining options; the critically acclaimed Beechwood BBQ and PCI Beach Bar & Snack Shack. Enjoy excellent burgers and ice-cold beer all day long. Plus, if you have to mix business and pleasure, or are just looking to explore, downtown St. Petersburg and Tampa are both short drives away from the Postcard Inn in St. Pete Beach, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Postcard Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Postcard Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- St Pete Beach Travelodge
- Travel Lodge St Pete Beach
- Travel Lodge Saint Pete Beach
- Travelodge Saint Pete Beach
- Saint Pete Beach Travelodge
- Saint Pete Beach Travel Lodge
- Postcard Inn On The Beach Saint Pete Beach, Florida