Really poor quality for the money. We knew it was an old motel that had been redone and having grown up in Florida where these types of beach motels were the norm, I knew what to expect from the structual aspect of the building. What i did not expect was how poorly the building had been renovated. Warped and dirty plywood for a flooring option?
The concrete floor in the lobby had been polished but not patched so gouges and nail holes covered the floor. On the other hand the linens were clean and the bed comfortable. However the prices were high for the overall quality of the hotel. We will not be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From décor to dining, Postcard Inn is the Great American Escape. Rooms at our boutique St. Pete Beach hotel feature vintage lamps, surf photos, and old school desks and couches, modernized with WiFi and flat screen TVs. Many rooms have pool and ocean views, too. Postcard Inn offers two main drinking and dining options; the critically acclaimed Beechwood BBQ and PCI Beach Bar & Snack Shack. Enjoy excellent burgers and ice-cold beer all day long. Plus, if you have to mix business and pleasure, or are just looking to explore, downtown St. Petersburg and Tampa are both short drives away from the Postcard Inn in St. Pete Beach, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Postcard Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Postcard Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- St Pete Beach Travelodge
- Travel Lodge St Pete Beach
- Travel Lodge Saint Pete Beach
- Travelodge Saint Pete Beach
- Saint Pete Beach Travelodge
- Saint Pete Beach Travel Lodge
- Postcard Inn On The Beach Saint Pete Beach, Florida