didnt stay here but went to visit for dinner, what a cool place. It looks very deceiving from the outside but once inside its so retro and cool. The food in the restaurant is amazing and the bar has excellent cocktails.
The rooms are bright and airy and very clean.
The pool is huge and they have great nightlife around the beachbar and pool area in the summer. If i go back I will definately stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Postcard Inn On The Beach Hotel
- Postcard Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- St Pete Beach Travelodge
- Travel Lodge St Pete Beach
- Travel Lodge Saint Pete Beach
- Travelodge Saint Pete Beach
- Saint Pete Beach Travel Lodge
- Saint Pete Beach Travelodge
- Postcard Inn On The Beach Saint Pete Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From décor to dining, Postcard Inn is the Great American Escape. Rooms at our boutique St. Pete Beach hotel feature vintage lamps, surf photos, and old school desks and couches, modernized with WiFi and flat screen TVs. Many rooms have pool and ocean views, too. Postcard Inn offers two main drinking and dining options; the critically acclaimed Beechwood BBQ and PCI Beach Bar & Snack Shack. Enjoy excellent burgers and ice-cold beer all day long. Plus, if you have to mix business and pleasure, or are just looking to explore, downtown St. Petersburg and Tampa are both short drives away from the Postcard Inn in St. Pete Beach, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Postcard Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.