Arrived late evening to be "greeted" by stoney faced Reception who gave no sign of a welcome.
Room not too bad but smell of "must". The bar was empty and the barman didn't look too pleased to see us - spoilt his viewing of the sport programme. To be fair he softened up towards the end of our stay and became quite sociable.
Never more than 3 or 4 in restaurant each evening. We decided to go to the Seafood and Steak House across the road - excellent food and value.
We stayed at Dolphin Beach Resort some years ago and went back in the hope of an enjoyable stay. But next time we will venture further along the beach.
Shame really as it is in such an ideal position right on the beach front.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Dolphin Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Dolphin Beach Saint Pete
- Dolphin Beach Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida
- Dolphin Beach Resort Florida
- Dolphin Beach Resort St Pete
- St Pete Beach Dolphin Beach Resort
- Dolphin Beach Hotel St Pete