Stayed last several days of Feb. 2009 in this clean, roomy standard room with side view of picturesque ocean--beautiful viewing day or night. 2 closets in room--one large open closet with long shelf in dressing room and one next to sink, microwave, and small fridge. We had a small table to eat, read, or do paperwork at; ample drawers for clothing; and good tv. On our floor near our elevator was a wicker chair & table and a closet nearby housing a coin-operated washer & dryer.
Huge, clean, heated pool with an abundance of clean lounge chairs. The outdoor tiki bar provides tables, drinks, snacks, and light meals. Late afternoon and into the evening is outdoor music, singing, and even karaoke. In front, there's a lovely beach to walk in either direction.
The well-maintained public areas inside and outside (parking lot included) are well lit at night. The lobby has several secluded areas with sofas and love seats to enjoy conversation or reading day or night. Two blocks down the street at a motel are computers to "rent"--public use allowed and most affordable. Restaurants nearby and a shopping center across the street (even grocery store) if you choose to venture off the beautiful, relaxing, fun Dolphin Beach Resort in St. Petersburg, FL. Dennis & Carol
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dolphin Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Dolphin Beach Saint Pete
- Dolphin Beach Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida
- Dolphin Beach Resort Florida
- Dolphin Beach Resort St Pete
- St Pete Beach Dolphin Beach Resort
- Dolphin Beach Hotel St Pete