We stayed the weekend of Easter so our room was a bit expensive. We had a Deluxe beach front room, upper floor. The hotel itself is much older but I was more than comfortable. The room was standard with 2 queen beds with a balcony. The view! The view! The view! Overlooked a beautiful white sand beach.
The room had a microwave and extremely small bathroom. The beds were comfortable. The pool area was nice. There is a bar/lounge area with music. We had hamburgers and drinks at the bar. Which was pretty good. We ate in the restaurant for dinner once, it was pretty good.
We didnt seem to run into any spring breakers. It seemed to be a lot of families and a good crowd.
There is a Publix across the street as well as a bunch of shops and restaurants.
I would stay here again but not during a holiday (price was too high). I would recommend this place especially for the ocean view rooms.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Dolphin Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Dolphin Beach Saint Pete
- Dolphin Beach Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida
- Dolphin Beach Resort Florida
- Dolphin Beach Resort St Pete
- St Pete Beach Dolphin Beach Resort
- Dolphin Beach Hotel St Pete