This is a nice family hotel. Nothing fancy, but nice. If you have high expectations of a fancy five star hotel, you may not be satisfied, but if you have realistic expectations for family fun then you will love it. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I upgraded to a beachfront room by calling the hotel directly - by doing this they gave you a better room that was beachfront, that was not just run of the house (which is what you get if you upgrade on Expedia). The view is definitely worth the extra money. It is just perfect for some quality beach time. If you have small kids, be sure and go to Captain Memo's pirate cruise in Clearwater- my kids said that was their 'best day ever'! Busch Gardens was great too. Wonderful vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alden Suites, located directly on St Pete Beach, is an all-suite getaway experience featuring an array of amenities. Nestled against the blue-green waters and white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico you'll find a unique resort that lives up to its inspired surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Alden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alden Beach Resort And Suites
- Alden Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Alden Resort
- Alden Suites Saint Pete Beach, Florida