Went to the Alden in mid November after recommendations from friends and thoroughly enjoyed our 10 days stay. We booked a Gulf view suite and upgraded to the 6th floor. Sun on our balcony all day and a sunset every night to die for. Its a great location and although theres numerous choices and various prices of resorts out there in the area, Im pretty sure you wont be disappointed if you choose this one. If I had one complaint it was our maid wasnt the friendliest and believe me between me and my wife, she had very very little to do in our suite each day so not too sure what her problem was. The front desk staff from arrival to departure were great. They really are a pleasure to deal with. In all our travels we dont normally go back to the same place twice only because theres so many choices to go to and we like to change but I wouldnt have a problem staying here again if and when we go back to St Petes Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alden Suites, located directly on St Pete Beach, is an all-suite getaway experience featuring an array of amenities. Nestled against the blue-green waters and white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico you'll find a unique resort that lives up to its inspired surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Alden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alden Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Alden Beach Resort And Suites
- Alden Resort
- Alden Suites St. Pete Beach, Florida