We took our 2 kids 14 and 12 year olds for a week. Our stay was great. We stayed in a Nassau room. Very spacious. The kitchen is a bit out dated, but did work for what we wanted. The full fridge and freezer is so nice to have. Maid service was good and the rooms were clean. We had a few extra requests and our requests were filled. The service at The Alden is very good. The Beach bar is also nice. Not a loud hangout, but a nice place to go get your drink of choice.
2 Pools. Take your choice. Random temps in the pool, but everyday it seemed one was a bit chilly, and the other was a tub. Both pools were clean. The 2 hot tubs were turned up to hot we thought.
Tennis courts are nice.
The beach is a dream. A great walk or just to hang out. Not to crowded, just enough for some good people watching. THe sunset every night is an event.
We hated to go home. I would certainly go back to The Alden. The location is perfect and the resort is comfortable. Great place for families. It did not seem overcrowded. We always seemed to have space to do what we desired. We recommend you to stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alden Suites, located directly on St Pete Beach, is an all-suite getaway experience featuring an array of amenities. Nestled against the blue-green waters and white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico you'll find a unique resort that lives up to its inspired surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Alden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alden Beach Resort And Suites
- Alden Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Alden Resort
- Alden Suites Saint Pete Beach, Florida