The Alden Beach Resort proved to be a very good choice for our 5 night stay in Florida. We had a poolside King Suite on the corner 2nd floor, that was all we had hoped it would be, Clean, nice sized, well furnished, and comfortable. The small kitchen was adequate and supplied with the necessary utensils, sink, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker. A/C was great as was the always hot water and plenty of towels which is unusual for most stays today! 2 very nice pools and 2 hot tubs. Walk right out to very nice beach area just behind Gulf view tower. Great staff that was very accomodating and friendly. Located close to many eateries and shops. Only complaint - no free wifi- very expensive at $10/day. Overall, though, just a great place to stay and would recommend you give it a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alden Suites, located directly on St Pete Beach, is an all-suite getaway experience featuring an array of amenities. Nestled against the blue-green waters and white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico you'll find a unique resort that lives up to its inspired surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Alden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alden Beach Resort And Suites
- Alden Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Alden Resort
- Alden Suites Saint Pete Beach, Florida