This was my first stay at the Alden Suites on St. Pete Beach. I really enjoyed this resort. I had a poolside King Suite. It had a small little kitchen, with dishes, pans, silverware, all you need to cool a meal. A couch that made into a bed. The king size bed was very comfortable. The sink outside the bathroom was really low for some reason, but that is no reason to not to come back! There is a safe inside the closet. The room had a little hair dryer, pool towels, extra shower towels. I really enjoyed the two chairs outside each room, you can sit out there and have your coffee.
This resort has two pools, two hot tubs, and area with three gas grills for you to use to grill out. There is also a little bar if you would like to get drinks,
I have always stayed at the Tradewind Suites right next door, but I like the Alden Suites much better, they also have free parking! Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alden Suites, located directly on St Pete Beach, is an all-suite getaway experience featuring an array of amenities. Nestled against the blue-green waters and white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico you'll find a unique resort that lives up to its inspired surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Alden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alden Beach Resort And Suites
- Alden Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Alden Resort
- Alden Suites St. Pete Beach, Florida