This place is a little older and not as "posh" as some other hotels, but was comfortable, clean, friendly, and had the BEST staff ever! I am absolutley returning as many times as my pocketbook will allow!
They have two nice heated pools, two jacuzzis, a cookout area with gas grills and tables , and a great variety of suite and room offerings. They do not have a restaurant, but they have a nice beach bar and a great snack/gift shop.
Mark at the snack/gift shop knows every place to go in the area, and is just the greatest breath of fresh air and fun in Florida! Smart, funny - a visit to the gift shop for a soda and a chat lifts your spirits!
The front desk folks and cleaning crew are also wonderful - polite, friendly, efficient. The whole place radiates a warm, friendliness that makes your stay relaxing and fun. Highly recommend!!!
Best place I've stayed on St. Pete - and I've stay at a few different posh-places!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alden Suites, located directly on St Pete Beach, is an all-suite getaway experience featuring an array of amenities. Nestled against the blue-green waters and white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico you'll find a unique resort that lives up to its inspired surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Alden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alden Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Alden Beach Resort And Suites
- Alden Resort
- Alden Suites St. Pete Beach, Florida