We flew in during the tail end of the tropical storm, having never stayed on the Gulf Coast before and expecting placid blue water. The hotel beach was flooded and the surf was unbelievable - we (dangerously, probably) had a ball for hours bodysurfing in the stormy water. The property itself was perfect for my two teenage sons, husband and I. Our rooms were adequate size, the full kitchenette and bathroom were not huge but large enough not to feel cramped, and the daily housekeeping service was reliable and kept-us well stocked with plenty of towels and amenities. I must mention the staff - they were friendly and helpful, and amused us with their suggestions and personality. The pools were nice, bar was small but friendly with a nice bartenders, and the patio with grills was a great place to hang out. I would definitely go back. Although not luxe, it was a really wonderful value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alden Suites, located directly on St Pete Beach, is an all-suite getaway experience featuring an array of amenities. Nestled against the blue-green waters and white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico you'll find a unique resort that lives up to its inspired surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Alden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alden Beach Resort And Suites
- Alden Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Alden Resort
- Alden Suites St. Pete Beach, Florida