This is your classic Florida beach hotel. Its not sexy/new, but for a family of 4, we really enjoyed it. Actually stayed at a higher rated one down the street for 2 more nights and like the Alden better for our family. Two teen boys, the beach is wide white sand, really nice, hotel has a basketball court, tennis courts, shuffle board, corn hole pit, and our kids kit them all. Room was older, not fancy, but clean, front room and waterfront room with terrace, decent size bathroom in middle with efficiency kitchen. Can walk to restaurants (Skidders had a great breakfast).
St. Pete beach is one of the widest and best in Florida, really liked it. We upgraded for waterfront 4th floor and it was worth it if you like to read the paper on terrace, etc. Just depends on your taste, we sometimes stay 5 star, sometimes just want a casual spot in a good location and don't mind an older hotel in that mode.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alden Suites, located directly on St Pete Beach, is an all-suite getaway experience featuring an array of amenities. Nestled against the blue-green waters and white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico you'll find a unique resort that lives up to its inspired surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Alden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alden Beach Resort And Suites
- Alden Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Alden Resort
- Alden Suites Saint Pete Beach, Florida