Just returned from a short 3 day trip with the family to see a Rays game and hit the beach. This place is well-priced for where it is, considering that several neighboring hotels are a bit pricier without offering much more. I love the layout, where all rooms are facing a central courtyard with beautiful landscaping and a fountain and 2 pools. In the back, there is an awesome little beach bar/restaurant with live music basically all the time. If you get a room near the back (closest to the beach), you will probably hear the music 'til a little after midnight. If you have children, request a room up closer to the office. Ours was close the the office, and we did not hear any of the music when we went to bed. It is a perfect location if you want to stay right on the beach....a quick little walk over the boardwalk and you're there. Nice strip of beach, too. The rooms are a little small but nothing to complain about. They were clean and comfy. The only downside is the parking, but most of these places on the beach lack in parking. It's along the 2 outside edges of the hotel and is cramped. You basically have to back down the aisle to get out, unless you are the master of backing out with a 3 point turn. Each room has one of those tall mini-fridges, unless you upgrade to the kitchenette, which has a full size kitchen. My only suggestion would be to add a small microwave to the non-kitchenette rooms so they at least have that. Overall, a nice little location that is affordable on the beach. It's also a good location for many restaurants and ice cream shops in the surrounding area. The staff was also nice....I dealt with about 4 different front desk folks, and they were all very polite and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel is located on 5 1/2 acres of beautifully tropical landscaped gardens. From the first glimpse of the beautiful, white sandy beach and the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the welcoming smiles of all of our associates, you will feel relaxed and glad to be here. The Beachcomber offers rooms overlooking the Tropical Landscaped Gardens, the Swimming Pool, or the white sandy Beach. Each of our guest rooms has two double beds, a small refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary coffee, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, large closet, AM/FM clock radio, Flat Screen TV with free HBO, free local calls, and unlimited wireless internet access. In addition, guest rooms with full kitchens are available. The kitchen rooms have the same amenities as a standard plus: a microwave, toaster, stove with oven, dining table with chairs for 4, and all necessary kitchen ware. There are NO hidden resort fees and NO parking fees. There are two heated swimming pools with chaise loungers, an on-site fitness center, an on-site guest laundry facility, complimentary coffee served daily in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Beachcomber Beach Resort And Hotel
- Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel Saint Pete Beach, Florida