Ha! I will explain the title of this review in a moment. We loved our stay here. Ava at front desk checked us in and we had no problems at all. She was very helpful and friendly. Our room was neat and clean. I like the chairs and tables outside of each room. Was a nice place to sit and relax in the morning with our coffee. We had a garden room so we couldn't hear the music from Jimmy B's when inside with the door shut. We loved Jimmy B's beach bar! They give you a free shot each night at sunset. And what a beautiful place to watch the sunset! Live music every night including weekdays. I loved the Reggea band Thursday night. Seems there a quite a few locals that enjoy Jimmy B's also and we had a great time dancing and drinking with some of them. I didn't enjoy the food much but didn't really matter because we weren't there for the food. Lisa was our waitress, she was friendly and checked with us often to see if we needed anything. Christina, another waitress, was also wonderful. ok..so on with my title. My boyfriend and I caught some dungeness crabs, we wanted to cook and eat them and had no way to do so. Bonnie at front desk offered to take them home to cook them for us. Now that's going over and beyond job description! All the staff at this hotel were friendly and helpful. There was a night maintenance man, ( can't remember his name but he rides a Harley) who also made our stay one to remember. There was only one drawback of our stay and it was a small one. The staff who cleans the rooms did not leave any coffee or shampoo for us though we had used all we had. The front desk was happy to give both to us though so it was not a big problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel is located on 5 1/2 acres of beautifully tropical landscaped gardens. From the first glimpse of the beautiful, white sandy beach and the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the welcoming smiles of all of our associates, you will feel relaxed and glad to be here. The Beachcomber offers rooms overlooking the Tropical Landscaped Gardens, the Swimming Pool, or the white sandy Beach. Each of our guest rooms has two double beds, a small refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary coffee, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, large closet, AM/FM clock radio, Flat Screen TV with free HBO, free local calls, and unlimited wireless internet access. In addition, guest rooms with full kitchens are available. The kitchen rooms have the same amenities as a standard plus: a microwave, toaster, stove with oven, dining table with chairs for 4, and all necessary kitchen ware. There are NO hidden resort fees and NO parking fees. There are two heated swimming pools with chaise loungers, an on-site fitness center, an on-site guest laundry facility, complimentary coffee served daily in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Beachcomber Beach Resort And Hotel
- Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel St. Pete Beach, Florida