I took our kids ages 15,16,18,19 without my husband to the Beachcomber during their Spring Break. March 15-19
We came in very late (around 1:30 AM)
from the TAmpa airport. The front desk was more than helpful in making sure we were well taken care of ! We ended up with a Kitchenette room, which was a big surprise! Our room was Clean and served its purpose... which is TO SLEEP IN! We spent every hour of daylight at either the Beach or the Pooll!
coming from the midwest... it has been a very long winter! It is in an EXCELLENT location. Close to everything that you would need! Great IceCream spots, Subway, and a cute little shop directly across the street where we all got a Henna Tattoo for St Paddy's day. I relaxed all day in the sun and drank some fantastic Pina Colada's. Everyone pretty much left you alone to relax and enjoy the wonderful weather! We saw dolphins in the morning at the beach and took an Excellent dolphin watching and shelling cruise in which they even picked us up directly at the hotel! I got a coupon from the lobby (I'm sorry I dont' know which one. ) but it only cost 18.98 per person.. ! Like I said we were there over St Paddy's day and we saw a lot of people having a great time! Nothing inappropriate just FUN! I had originally planned on staying at the Tradewinds, but I am soo glad that I decided to stay at teh Beachcomber, I saved 700 andit was a lot less crowded. If you are a TRUE Beach lover than this is the place for you! We will be back the next time we are in ST Pete!
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Beachcomber Beach Resort And Hotel
- Beachcomber Beach Resort
- Beachcomber Beach Hotel
- Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel
- Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel Saint Pete Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel is located on 5 1/2 acres of beautifully tropical landscaped gardens. From the first glimpse of the beautiful, white sandy beach and the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the welcoming smiles of all of our associates, you will feel relaxed and glad to be here. The Beachcomber offers rooms overlooking the Tropical Landscaped Gardens, the Swimming Pool, or the white sandy Beach. Each of our guest rooms has two double beds, a small refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary coffee, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, large closet, AM/FM clock radio, Flat Screen TV with free HBO, free local calls, and unlimited wireless internet access. In addition, guest rooms with full kitchens are available. The kitchen rooms have the same amenities as a standard plus: a microwave, toaster, stove with oven, dining table with chairs for 4, and all necessary kitchen ware. There are NO hidden resort fees and NO parking fees. There are two heated swimming pools with chaise loungers, an on-site fitness center, an on-site guest laundry facility, complimentary coffee served daily in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.