Ive been going to St Pete Beach for Easter for the last 15 Years. Usually stay at the Sirata but that Hotel has become too expensive for what you get. The Beachcomber was great! The rooms were clean and the entire Hotel staff was friendly. We stayed on the ground level. The courtyard is beautiful and very peaceful in the morning. One thing we got at this hotel that we didnt get at the Sirata was a kitchenette, where we ate breakfast almost every morning. Went to the sports bar in the front called Players each night for a night cap and the nightime bartenders rock! Hadley was one of the nightime bartenders and he was great. We also visited Jimmy B's that is behind the Hotel directly on the Beach. Great bar except for the Bartender named Torre. It was the Sunday final round of the Masters Tournament and some ladies and I asked the other bartender if he would turn it on a TV we could see, which he did happily. Well when Torre got back he changed it to Baseball, which no one asked him to change it to, he wanted to watch Baseball. I asked him if he could turn it back to golf since we were all watching it and it was the only TV we could see. He changed it back and then threw the remote at the back bar knocking a bunch of stuff over. Against my better judgement, I apologized and explained to Torre we couldnt see the other TV's from where we were sitting. He told me "WELL THERES GOLF ON BOTH TVS AND HE CANT PLEASE EVERYBODY." We had one more drink and left cause after that he made my girlfriends drink really bad. We avoided Torre the rest of the vacation. PCI and Splash are bars that are just steps away and just as good. All in all, we will definately stay here again. Had a great experience except for the bartender at Jimmy B's (Torre). Beware! He's not looking to please everybody!! I also read some reviews about it being noisy because Jimmy B's has a band every night. We never heard a thing. They have doors that they shut and unless your the room right behind the bar, we never heard anything once we were in our room. Go see St. Pete Beach if you've never been there. It's BEAUTIFUL!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel is located on 5 1/2 acres of beautifully tropical landscaped gardens. From the first glimpse of the beautiful, white sandy beach and the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the welcoming smiles of all of our associates, you will feel relaxed and glad to be here. The Beachcomber offers rooms overlooking the Tropical Landscaped Gardens, the Swimming Pool, or the white sandy Beach. Each of our guest rooms has two double beds, a small refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary coffee, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, large closet, AM/FM clock radio, Flat Screen TV with free HBO, free local calls, and unlimited wireless internet access. In addition, guest rooms with full kitchens are available. The kitchen rooms have the same amenities as a standard plus: a microwave, toaster, stove with oven, dining table with chairs for 4, and all necessary kitchen ware. There are NO hidden resort fees and NO parking fees. There are two heated swimming pools with chaise loungers, an on-site fitness center, an on-site guest laundry facility, complimentary coffee served daily in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Beach Resort And Hotel
- Beachcomber Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel Saint Pete Beach, Florida