“Home away from home.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gulf Tides Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Saint Pete Beach
Gulf Tides Inn
You added Gulf Tides Inn to your Saves list
600 68th Ave, Saint Pete Beach, FL 33706   |
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Saint Pete Beach
Montreal, Canada
“Home away from home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

To view my previous review of this inn: http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g34606-d594925-r116065589-Gulf_Tides_Inn-Saint_Pete_Beach_Florida.html#REVIEWS

The first time we went to St. Pete Beach was in July 2011 and we had a great experience at the Gulf Tides Inn so last September when we decided on going back to the area for our summer vacations, I immediately contacted Dave and Adele to make a reservation. We stayed in unit 9 for 15 nights (July 19-Aug 3) and we had a great time. We have two daughters, 2 and 4.5 yo, and they were always referring to our unit as our little house.

If you read my previous review, the only thing I would change is that most units now have renovated bathrooms and the one in unit 9 looks great! The unit was clean, smelled good and was quiet. The only thing that was missing from the unit or the motel is an ironing board and iron. But that is very minor and has no impact on my rating. In fact, we already booked 2 weeks next July and cannot wait to be back!

Note: A nice surprise was when we arrived for check-in the beds were missing the comforters because they were in the drier. Always nice to have proof they are washed between guests as many hotels don't.

Room Tip: Units 5, 7 and 9 have 2 double beds while units 6, 8 and 10 have a king bed.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
St. Albans, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

7th time here, absolutely love it, Dave and Adele are amazing hosts always somewhere new to suggest to eat or visit. Apartments and pool area spotless as ever. It simply is the best place to stay on the beach.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
St. John's, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Best spot on St Pete Beach. This was not my first, second or third trip and I will be back. BBQ, lots of chairs, every room has a pool view, the perfect gem , just a few steps from the beach. Woody is just a short walk great wings & fries remember to take cash Thanks Dave

Monroe, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I wanted to take a Daddy/Daughter trip. So I picked St Pete Beach looked at reviews & booked this place. When we arrived the pictures are spot on exactly how the place looks is in the pictures. Only 2 blocks away from the beach. Dave is very friendly & accommodating, the place is clean & had plenty of room for the 2 of us. The pool was great right out the door to the room. Plenty of seating around the pool. Loved it & we will be back. Thank you Dave for a great stay

Smyrna, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I don't think there's any more words to describe Gulf Tides Inn that haven't already been said in previous reviews, the place is totally amazing, clean tidy and more importantly great value for money, Dave made many suggestions about places to eat and visit and thanks to him I'm ten pounds heavier. So all I can say....it don't get any better than this believe me, thanks Dave and Adele

Room Tip: All the rooms surround the pool, there's none better than others
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

The owner Dave gives great advice on places to eat and things to do. Our second time here and we are already planning the next trip. Can't say enough good things about this place and location. Only a short walk to the beach, shopping and restaurants.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Best place 2 blocks from the beach and great value! Only 10 efficiency/apartments total wrapped around the pool for charming feel so even other guests were friendly to each other. Owner Dave was super friendly and helpful with suggestions. Gas grill, pool rafts/noodles AND beach chairs provided for guest use! LOTS of outdoor seating for lounging and dining. Amazing! We enjoyed it so much we booked again to return in a few months. I almost hate to give this great place a review because I want to keep it my little secret so it's available when I want to return!

Room Tip: I bet they're all nice!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Gulf Tides Inn? Share your experiences!