This group of charming small hotels have rooms right on the ocean and across the street bayside - so no matter where you stay you're close to the water! All the rooms have been recently remodeled and are spotlessly clean. Most have their own private balconies or outdoor patio area, and there are many extra amenities such as several laundry rooms - which can really come in handy when you're on the road for a while! Extremely friendly front desk service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely Renovated 2011, Bay Palms Waterfront Resort is a boutique Key West style resort of only 15 rooms. Directly on Boca Ciega Bay and boasts one of the largest privately owned fishing piers in St Petersburg which is 1500sq feet. Enjoy great fishing, Manatees and Dolphins watching, or dock your boat. With a beautiful pool overlooking the water this makes this resort a perfect destination for relaxation; and Best of All it's Only 200 feet from the beach.Family owned and operated, We are also a proud members of the Superior Small Lodging Association, our local Chamber of Commerce, Florida Green Lodging, TripAdvisor's GreenLeaders and are Approved by AAA for quality and standards.We are centrally located on St. Pete Beach and next to the Dolphin Village Shopping Center with many options for dinning, entertainment, shopping, and sightseeing all in walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Palms Waterfront Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Bay Palm Resort
- Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel And Marina Saint Pete Beach, Florida