“Wonderful birthday dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 67th Avenue
Description: Fetishes Fine Dining is a long established, fine dining destination that has achieved international recognition for its excellent cuisine and award winning wine list during 17 years in the same location. Enjoy an intimate dining experience, with candlelight and white linen, in an 8 table dining room. Fetishes has received accolades from such notable publications as Bon Appetit and Gourmet magazines, as well as travel related sites such as Trip Advisor and Zagat. For the past 10 years we have also received Wine Spectator magazines' award of excellence for our extensive wine list, offering multiple vintages of many domestic and imported selections. Fetishes is supported by the upscale hotels on our beach as their first option for off premises fine dining for the discerning clientele that they serve. It is the perfect spot for your special night out. Reservations preferred. Casual attire welcomed. Most of our guests will be dressed as "business casual".
“Wonderful birthday dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband surprised me with dinner for my birthday, what a wonderful, special place to celebrate. The food, service and atmosphere are great. My steak Diane was perfect and my husbands red snapper special was also excellent. We will back for sure!

Visited March 2014
Fetishes, Owner at Fetishes, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge our efforts. We look forward to your next visit.

Mount Hope
“Upscale Dinning at a Reasonable Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We have always wanted to try Fetishes but the prices were always a little high. He has now introduced a very reasonable but delicious Early Bird Dinner. We have now been twice and I will try to go to go a few more times before we leave. I had the pork tenderloin and it was the best I have ever eaten knifes are not needed. My husband had the crab cakes and he was most impressed. The salad before was simple but just perfect. We had his Aunts chocolate, orange cake, which came in the form of roses and tasted like silk (it was still warm).

Bruce is a very interesting person and a St, Pete Beach historian, he knew so many of the old stories and places that have since disappeared.

Our dinner was with friends and they could not say enough nice things as well.

Want a great meal Fetishes does it.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fetishes, Owner at Fetishes, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Very kind of you to take the time to review our restaurant. Even better, you brought us new faces which is very much appreciated. We look forward to your next visit.
Venice, Florida, United States
“A Special Valentine's Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We had been trying to get a reservation with Bruce for many months and finally they had an opening at 6:30 on Valentine's day. It was SO worth the wait. It's a beautiful intimate little space with plenty of space around the tables. Bruce came over introduced himself and suggested that the Maryland Crab Cakes, a specialty of theirs, was also available as an appetizer. I told him, s a Marylander, I had given up after being disappointed several times in Florida by MARYLAND Crab cakes-ended up we were BOTH Marylanders and grew up about 10 miles apart-needless to say I had the Crab Cakes and they were perfection-as was the entire meal. The duck pate with the fruit compote was outstanding and beautifully presented-the Duck a la orange perfectly done. It's so nice to see table side service exists somewhere still and the freshly prepared Cesar Salad was wonderful! Jen took excellent care of us as did the entire staff. This will become a habit every time we're in St. Petersburg! Thanks Bruce-Jen and the staff!

Fetishes, Owner at Fetishes, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Certainly look forward to you r next visit from Venice.
Springfield, Missouri
“Great date spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Valentine dinner was excellent! Salad, entree, and desert were all great! Had the Caesar; chatauebriand, and bananas foster!

Wait staff was personable and professional!

Fetishes, Owner at Fetishes, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thanks so much for the great review. Pahlmeyer.....right? See you soon.
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Wish we could go again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is a best kept secret place. I had chicken piccata, my husband had soho salmon. The presentation was pretty and both dishes were excellently prepared. However, if I had it to do over, I would have the crab cakes entree that we had a smaller version of for an appetizer. Best we've ever had. Recommend highly.

Fetishes, Owner at Fetishes, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.