“Every visit to St Pete Beach this is a must!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Peoria, Illinois
“Every visit to St Pete Beach this is a must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Worth every penny! Worth the wait! Ribeye is fantastic! Had as leftover next day for lunch, just as good. My husband and friends love the seabass. The place is smaller than what you would expect but its a great atmosphere. I have gone with 3 people and I have gone with 6 people. Staff is very accomadating and friendly. Can't wait for may next trip in Aug. and Nov. to go there again.

Hickory, North Carolina
“Great place and awesome food! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

My wife and I found this wonderful place on Urbanspoon so we gave it a try based on the ratings. The atmosphere of this eatery is a fantastic. We started with the bacon wrapped diver scallops. They were incredible. Next came very fresh house salads that were crispy and cold. Very good. For the main course I had the special of the day which was a veal chop. It was superb. My wife had the filet and said it was perfect. As a compliment the waiter recommended a bottle of Zucardi Malbec. All in all one of the best meals we have had in a long time. When we come back to St Pete we will visit them again for sure.

Staten Island, New York
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

First off , service was excellent! Bruschetta appetizer is a must! House salad that comes with your entree is a perfect combo, of sweet, sour, crispy, & crunchy. Rib eye was perfectly cooked and delicious , Come eat here before you go home!

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Not What I Expected of a Chophouse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Maybe it was a bad night, maybe I don't know what a chophouse is but I did not expect a loud, hot, dishes clattering, screaming babies vibe at a chophouse. I had read about the much anticipated, imported 1200 degee searing grill going in at the old Patrick"s Bistro (which had a semi upscale intimate ambiance - for the beaches anyway). I guess I expected the old downtown St Pete Brasserie but even at higher than chain steakhouse prices the tourists find better value in going upscale and saving the cost of the hotel babysitting service by bringing the little ones along. Sad for us local Schleps who want a nice anniversary out. The salad and bread were delicious but the rib eye was way way way salty (and I love salt). Server of course tried to steer us to the $60 bottle of wine - not. Kind of a blatant play on hiking the check rather demonstrating knowledge of the wine list. We settled on something at $20 less but it was a bit thin to be served with steak. Lots of better choices are out there at this price..just not on Seared's list. PS would be nice if the restaurant's windows were cleaned inside and out. We'll try again..but not in the near future.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hoylake, United Kingdom
“One of the best places i have ever found !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

This is one of the best restaurants in the whole of St Pete if not the best ! the menu is fantastic just like the staff. Although the place is small the atmosphere is great, so do visit here and you will be pleased ! Highly Recommended shame i live the other side of the world or would come here every night.

• Visited September 2013