“Wow... Most Pleasantly Surprised!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, International, Eclectic
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Mangorve St. and Boca Ciega Dr.
Description: Fresh Market Cuisine in a Casual Atmosphere. Cozy and charming dining rooms for a romantic evening with your significant other, family or friends. An incredible Bouquet of Entertainers, four days a week, to enjoy while having a dance or just listening to during dinner.A family owned and operated restaurant and lounge who want you to have "A Tasty Experience".
Nashville, Tennessee
“Wow... Most Pleasantly Surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I travel every week for work and consider myself a foodie. I was looking for a place on Saint Pete Beach to grab dinner tonight. I checked out four or five places before deciding that the next one Google found would be the one regardless. I mean.. .how bad could it be.. right? When I walked in I asked to sit at the bar because I didn't want to commit to food without looking at the menu. After having a drink and deciding to give it a shot I ordered the Grilled Grouper. I was not expecting one of the better meals I've eaten in a long time but that is definitely what I got.

The entree was presented excellently, I even took a picture and the taste of the mango chutney and tarragon topped Grouper was mouth watering. The broccoli and carrots were cooked perfectly, and the potatoes were the perfect completion of the dish.

I am so pleased to have found this restaurant. It was one of those meals where I was happy to pay the bill because everything was so unexpectedly satisfying. It was obvious that the chef put a lot of thought into the ingredients and preparation. I will definitely make it one of my required stops the next time I am within 50 miles of Saint Pete Beach.

“Great discovery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Without a doubt, some of the best food I have ever eaten. We stopped on a whim on the way home from the beach and we are glad we did. Our server explained that all of the food is made fresh when you order it. It showed. The flavor of everything we ate was terrific. I was especially pleased my son was able to have a meal other than chicken fingers and fries or mac n cheese. The quality of everything was really good. We'll be back!

Tampa, Florida
“Needs a restaurant intervention”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

We had reservations but when we arrived there was no one to seat us. The restaurant was half empty and tables were not bused. Finally a hostess appeared and we waited while a table was cleared and set. The menu was interesting but the service was sadly lacking-perhaps they were understaffed. We observed the hostess who seated us -drinking wine at the bar-not at all professional. Our water glasses were not refilled-after almost an hour the waiter asked if we wanted more water-we answered yes but he did not return and instead chatted with other staff at the bar. We got up and informed the waiter we were leaving due to poor service. It is difficult to hold a conversation as the ambient noise level is very high. The entertainment consisted of a woman who sang some Melanie and Cindi Lauper tunes (sadly-not well). I cannot report on the quality of the food since we left before its arrival but the food at other tables did not appear very appetizing. We enjoy dining out and this is the first time we have ever walked out of an establishment. I am suspicious of the glowing reviews since this restaurant was deficient on so many levels. I think a visit from Gordon Ramsey is in order. Since the hour was late we went to a local Bonefish Grill and had polished service and a nice meal.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

I travel abroad often and I love to find interesting local places to eat. This restaurant is special. They satisfied my desire for fresh fish and something different to try. My husband and I had several small plates to start our meal. The Bul Go Gi is tenderer than any I had in Korea. The Hummus reminded me of Lebanon and Greece. The Tournados a la Diana, according to our friends, were well prepared and exceptional. I enjoyed the grilled Fish with the Mango sauce so much I would not share a bite.
We wish we had found this charming place before our last night here. We would have come again to enjoy the wonderful menu and listen to the live music performance.

Visited January 2014
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband and I came to dinner on a friends recommendation. They were right to send us here.
What a pleasure. The menu has a large selection of Appetizers from all kinds of cultures. I wanted to just have several of them as our waiter suggested. We shared some light Crepes with Chicken and Mushrooms that was delicious. The house salad with Goat Cheese and fresh Pears was a delightful pairing I had never had before. My husband, who always has a Caesar salad wherever we go, said it was refreshing to get a dressing that you could taste the Anchovies and Garlic in. I opted for the Crab Cakes for dinner and was surprised by how they are almost all crab. What a change from what I usually get other places. Steak Diane was my husband's dinner. It was cooked just how he ordered it and with a sauce you want to dip everything in. We were so full that we skipped dessert even though it sounded really tempting.
I would recommend this place to everyone.

• Visited January 2014