“Best on the Beach by far” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Bar, Seafood, Sandwiches, Hamburgers
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A Casual Dining restaurant with a focus on fresh ingredients located on St. Pete Beach. Plenty of outdoor seating on the patio, and indoor seating, air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter. Serving fresh seafood, and home-made chicken, pork and beef selections, all prepared fresh, by hand, specifically for you. Sauces, vegetables and mixed dishes prepared daily, in-house, and always from fresh ingredients. The friendly staff, and regular local crowd, make it a fun place to hang out. With a full-service bar, and plenty of indoor and outdoor seating at the bar, there is something for everyone. The restaurant is family friendly, and dogs are welcome in the outdoor seating area.
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Best on the Beach by far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Friendly staff. Wonderful food. Great Atmosphere. My wife and I discovered Ricks 2 years ago can't fault it we haven't had a bad meal there. This year they even do breakfasts at weekends.
5 stars plus.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“best bar in the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

This has to be the best bar in the world has far as my husband & I are concerned. The food is so good the cook Marc is so friendly & helpful. The bar staff Jessy , James, Curtis are the best. The owner Rick is an amazing guy. Not forgetting our waitress kelsey who is a wonderful girl so polite & curious at all times. It should be law that everyone who visits St Petes beach must go to Ricks Reef just so amazing.

Visited May 2014
Watertown, South Dakota
“It was ok..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

We went fairly late on a Sunday evening before flying out the next morning. Place was pretty cool-- kind of a mix of indoor & outdoor. Food & service was ok. Keylime pie was nothing to write home about. Drinks were good!

Visited May 2014
“Great atmosphere, good prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

The atmosphere is really neat, they played hip alternative music and had newspaper menus, very cool. We had the gator bites with shark sauce to start, very delicious for our first time eating alligator. I had the Mahi tacos, they were tender and flavored well. The pico was also very fresh and delicious. My boyfriend had the grouper sandwich which was huge and very good also. Overall, the price was on par, the portions plentiful. We had a great time. We will be back!

Tampa, Florida
“Fantabulous!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Going to Ricks Reef was an amazing experience. I had a wonderful waitress named Kelsey. She was the reason my experience went so well. I wasn't sure what to order off the menu so I asked her opinion and she told me her favorites. She never let my cup go empty as well. Also I enjoyed the live music they have on Fridays. So All in all it was a great experience.

• Visited May 2014