“oh, fun!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Take your beach vacation to new heights at TradeWinds...The first resort on Florida's west coast to offer flights aboard these custom-designed packs. This exhilarating experience takes riders to new heights.
Burlington, Vermont
4 attraction reviews
“oh, fun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

wow! Something really different. I tried it and it was quite the experience. Having seen these advertised before, it was great fun to actually try it.

Visited October 2013

Burbank
“Abnormal +Awesome = ABNOSOME”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

What an unusual and awesome experience. There is nothing else like it. My man and I did this and had a great time. Will and John were fun and helped our experience. It was Abnosome. My dream of flying has come true!

Oak Hill, Virginia, United States
8 attraction reviews
“Soared High!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband rented the JETLEV and really enjoyed it. He said it is harder then it looks, and it hurts your bum afterwards. He soared 20 - 30 feet high over the Gulf!

Fort Myers, Florida
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Took a ride on the JetLev on 8/7/2013 and it was amazing. John, Mike, and Will were great instructors and really made for a great time. They were really knowledgeable and you felt safe with them. They really listen to what you need as a rider and were patient with the learning curve. If you are looking for excitement and something you've never experienced before I would highly recommend the JetLev.

North Wales, Pennsylvania
“What a rush”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I paid for my son to ride this. He had an awesome time on this ride. I too was going to try this along with my son but when I saw the price I changed my mind.

Visited July 2013