My husband and I spent 4 nights at The Sabal Palms and enjoyed it very much! Our room - an efficiency (#1) was large and clean - everything you need. Loved it. Very clean. I noticed that the caretakers (Judit and Emigdio) were always raking, cleaning and chatting with the guests. Very friendly couple with good advice for restaurants. Our room was cleaned each day complete with washing the dishes! :-) There is a pool/jacuzzi which was nice though small. We enjoyed using the free bikes and pedaling around Passe A Grille. The bikes could use some work but were fun. Unfortunately, the railing on the front porch was so tall that you couldn't sit on the porch and see the ocean. A bar on the top rail to rest a coffee cup and tall chairs would have been nicer than the plastic chairs with no view. GREAT beach- across the street with a little restaurant beach side just a few blocks down. They had a band playing the Friday night we were there. Great fun. We are planning to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2013 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn Saint Pete Beach, Florida