We recently stayed at the Sabal Palms for a quick getaway before school started. We have stayed here before a few years back. It is just as nice as it was then. The location is great - Passe a Grille is a relaxed setting; no high-rises! The kids had fun at the beach and pools. Our room was very clean and grounds were too. Bikes and beach chairs are available for use. Staff is very accommodating. We also used the pool at Coconut Groves and the newest hotel for Joe is very nice too. It is a very unique place that I love!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2013 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn Saint Pete Beach, Florida