We've stayed here in years past,always liked it - but this stay (more business than pleasure) was really excellent. The rooms on the Gulf are perfect.
The staff, Yudith and Emigilio, were so pleasant, so helpful,warmly welcoming, and very good at doing their job of keeping Sabal Palms spotless - inside and out! They clean, vac and bring new towels daily, always with a smile and the wish for a 'good day'!
(We had a chance to briefly meet Anna and Eddie who are also staff and they were quite welcoming as well).
We stayed in Room 1 ( not in this room before) for 6 nights and just loved it -- the view of the Gulf from the room as well as the porch is wonderful. Can't wait to come back!
Location is very desirable; we love Pass-A-Grille and Sabal Palms is perfectly located .
There are bikes, beach chairs, a small pool, and a gas grille and kitchens in each unit if you don't want to walk to the local restaurants.
We so enjoyed our stay -- thanks for suggesting Rm 1, Joe!!
Kathy and Jim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2013 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn Saint Pete Beach, Florida