This was our third vacation at Sabal Palms Inn (two weeks stay) and once again we loved being there. In fact we convinced our son from MI to meet us there and they loved it too. The rooms are kept immaculate by Judy who has excellent housekeeping skills and a wonderful personality. Eddy is also a treasure... he's ready to help out with anything. The Inn's location is great. If you like the beach, it's right across from the Inn, or if you enjoy sitting quietly by the pool there is plenty of privacy. We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2013 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn Saint Pete Beach, Florida