My husband and I had a short stay at Sabal Palm Inn, but it was just perfect. Not knowing what to expect, this is a quaint little Inn, just south of St. Pete. beach. We bicycled all over town, on the complimentary bikes. We rented Kayaks from Eddie at the Inn and he helped us carry them to the beach. Eddie and Anna made us feel very confortable and relaxed. We would recommend this place to anyone. In fact, we have told all our co-workers. Clean rooms, heated pool, bikes to borrow, kayaks to rent. Across from the beach, in walking distance to restaurants, bars and fishing. We will be back!!!!! Thank you for the great service!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2013 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn Saint Pete Beach, Florida