My wife and I usually stay at the Coconut Inn, their other place in Pass-A-Grill, which is also a great place to stay. We thought we would try The Sabal Palms Inn this year, specially the rooms that face the Gulf. We stayed in room 2. We were not disappointed. The view was great! We could see the beautiful sunset every night just out side our door. The room was all what we needed. Not fancy, but very comfortable and supper clean. Like the other rooms at both places, there is a kitchen with a 4 burner stove, a full size fridge, cabinets with all kitchen utensils, pots and pan, sand table ware. Udi was terrific, what a hard worker! She keep the whole place spotless,(even did our dishes), gave us helpful tips about the place and area, and made us fell welcome. Eddie, the manager, a very out going guy is always fun to talk to. Both would bend over backwards to help you. Most of the time, there would be no one in the office - both of them are always busy working between both places- BUT, there is a phone by the office, and if you call, they will be there right away. Can't wait until next year when we will return to the Sabal Palms or the Coconut Inn for another relaxing, pleasant, and scenic stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2013 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn Saint Pete Beach, Florida