I was attending a conference in St. Pete's Beach but fell in love when I drove down to Pass-A-Grille. I knew THIS was where I wanted to spend a couple of days before I had to return home. However, I quickly learned that hotels in this part of town are quite pricey and can be hard to get. I was delighted to find the Sabal Palms and get a gulf view room for less than I had been paying up on the Strip.
It's not fancy but The Sabal Palms has lots of little extras that make it a great value. We loved The Sabal Palm and can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2013 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn Saint Pete Beach, Florida