We had a wonderful time this past weekend at Sabal Palms Inn at Pass a Grille Beach. The Inn itself is spotless, charming, well-tended, lovely and quiet. Our housekeepers, Yudith and her husband were beyond hospitable and caring. Just a charming gem. Can't wait to go back, the area is just as unique and quaint as it was 35 years ago when we got married in the area.
Sandy and Rob Lynn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2013 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn Saint Pete Beach, Florida