We recently stayed in Unit #3 at Sabal Palms. Our unit faced the gulf. Sabal Palms is in a beautiful location, the room is nice and the staff is very friendly.
We would give Sabal a perfect rating if they would correct 3 things:
1) The bright lights outside the front window can't be turned off or at least turned down and the bright light shining into the unit thru the shades makes it hard to sleep.
2) They offer free bikes for use which is a nice feature, but half of them had flat tires.
3) The view from the deck in front of the unit is spectacular, but the railing is so high, you need to stand up to enjoy the view. They should either have a lower railing or have tables and chairs that are higher than the railing so you can sit and enjoy the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2013 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn Saint Pete Beach, Florida