Alex and I have been staying at Sabal Palms for at least 15 years. We stayed during the 4th of July and went back Labor Day weekend of this year. We learned about the quarterly 8th Ave street party through a local beach paper called "Beach Life" and knew we wouldn't miss the next one that just happened Oct. 13th. We made reservations at Sabal so we wouldn't have to drive back to Tampa and rented unit #10 downstairs which we hadn't seen since they re-did all the bottom floor rooms. We were so pleased not only with the size of the unit for the cost, but were thrilled with the new cabinets, carpet and appliances. There were two TV's and the one we used was wall mounted and had excellent reception. We loved being on the patio where the pool is and ate our meals poolside with piped in music. It was such an enjoyable stay and the street party was awsome. We love Pass a Grille and Sabal Palms. It makes our world worth living knowing that we can go back to paradise whenever possible. The rooms are cleaned daily and anything we need is a phone call away. The staff bends over backward to make your stay the best you can ever hope for. Sabal Palms ROCKS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2013 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn Saint Pete Beach, Florida