The TradeWinds Resort is a paradise that is a must to stay at! The views from the rooms are beautiful you just can't go wrong. No matter if you choose a tropical view or the gulf it is beautiful!
It was a mini stay for us and a birthday surprise for me as well. This is where I spent my birthday last year. When are stay is finished I never want to leave! And we live here in Northern Pinellas!
Walking the beach or staying by the pool it doesn't matter your never bored!
Oh and the bar crawl is a must...just make sure you eat before in between and if you can after!!! LOL! The rooms are great,lots of room never running into each other and very well kept. The staff is always making sure your stay is the BEST! I recommend this to my friends up north all the time.
So relaxing and loads of fun. There's always a pool around a corner! Just Let Go like they say and you'll be back!
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Hotel
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Resort
- Tradewinds Sandpiper
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort, is located on the white sands of St. Pete Beach, voted the No. 1 beach destination in the USA. Enjoy fishing, diving and water sport adventures on the warm waters of Florida’s Gulf of Mexico. Located 30 minutes from Tampa International Airport, Guy Harvey Outpost offers casual dining and the popular Sand Bar, two swimming pools, whirlpool, hammocks along the beach and the Guy Harvey Outfitter Shop.Experience Florida fishing at its finest with inshore, offshore, fly and chartered deep sea fishing. Scuba dive to sunken ships or book a snorkeling trip. Take flight with JetLev, your personal water powered jet pack or ride WaveJet, an electric powered surfboard. Guy Harvey Outpost inspires endless family adventures where you can experience the life, science and love for the sea that is Guy Harvey. Children also have a place in the adventure at Guy Harvey Outpost with tailored activities just for kids; all you have to do is enjoy the journey. In addition to the great hotel amenities and services at Guy Harvey Outpost, you’ll have access to a wealth of facilities and programs at TradeWinds Island Grand, just down the beach. There you can enjoy more casual dining, fine dining and beach bars and then retreat back to the intimacy of the Outpost. You pack your things – we’ll pack your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.