We just had a very short (2 nights) stay at the Guy Harvey at a very busy time (start of Spring Break). We chose the Guy Harvey to be close to friends staying at the Beachcomber which is the next hotel but one along Gulf Blvd. A good choice as we could get our family party of 4 into one room which we couldn't do at the Beachcomber. Good decision, saving the cost of a room, and we got a beach facing room which was lovely. There was everything we needed in the room, albeit quite cramped for 4. But the hotel has a terrific friendly atmosphere, due mainly to the staff who were chatty and helpful. We took advantage of the free cabana for a day; nice touch. The hotel is really well located with everything we needed in walking distance. Will happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort, is located on the white sands of St. Pete Beach, voted the No. 1 beach destination in the USA. Enjoy fishing, diving and water sport adventures on the warm waters of Florida’s Gulf of Mexico. Located 30 minutes from Tampa International Airport, Guy Harvey Outpost offers casual dining and the popular Sand Bar, two swimming pools, whirlpool, hammocks along the beach and the Guy Harvey Outfitter Shop.Experience Florida fishing at its finest with inshore, offshore, fly and chartered deep sea fishing. Scuba dive to sunken ships or book a snorkeling trip. Take flight with JetLev, your personal water powered jet pack or ride WaveJet, an electric powered surfboard. Guy Harvey Outpost inspires endless family adventures where you can experience the life, science and love for the sea that is Guy Harvey. Children also have a place in the adventure at Guy Harvey Outpost with tailored activities just for kids; all you have to do is enjoy the journey. In addition to the great hotel amenities and services at Guy Harvey Outpost, you’ll have access to a wealth of facilities and programs at TradeWinds Island Grand, just down the beach. There you can enjoy more casual dining, fine dining and beach bars and then retreat back to the intimacy of the Outpost. You pack your things – we’ll pack your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Resort
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida