Just got back from a week at Guy Harvey Outpost. To a person, the staff members we encountered were friendly, helpful and really seemed to be happy to serve us. The one bedroom suite was great, and even though we had a garden view, our view included a beautiful garden/courtyard and the beach. The pool was great for our kids (13 and 8) and the beach was beautiful. It was really good having a kitchen in the room, and we used it for almost every breakfast and a couple of lunches, which saved us a lot of $$ because dining on St Pete Beach isn't particularly cheap. We spent several hours one day over at the Tradewinds using their facilities, including ping pong, paddle boating and mini-golf and that was handy and fun, but I still prefer the atmosphere of Guy Harvey. The water slide was a total blast, for the kids and for my husband and me (in our late 40s). We would go back to this resort in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort, is located on the award-winning white sands of St. Pete Beach, voted one of America's Best Beaches by TripAdvisor. Unwind at The SandBox beach lounge offering VIP Cabanas, open fire tables, and the popular Sand Bar beach bar. Dine on cutting edge seafood at Guy Harvey RumFish Grill - showcasing a 33,500 gallon aquarium featured on Animal Planet's "Tanked," indoor/outdoor bars, live entertainment and a retail store carrying the area's largest selection of Guy Harvey merchandise. Explore the shore, test your balancing skills on the Triple WipeOut surf ride, Swim with the Fish in our massive aquarium, master a stand-up paddleboard, take flight with JetLev, go on a fishing or diving adventure ... or unwind around our whirlpool and two swimming pools, one for adults only, while the kids dive into an ocean of fun with themed activities tailored just for them. Best of all, when you stay at this beachfront resort, you get to enjoy all the activities, recreation, restaurants and more at our neighboring sister resort, TradeWinds Island Grand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Resort
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida